Dr. Rodney Shainbom strives to:
• Listen to your concerns and provide a thorough, sensitive exam on each visit.
• Clearly communicate all treatment options so you can make an informed decision.
• Provide estimates of all services before they are given, and discuss how your dental insurance coverage might apply.
• Maintain current and extensive knowledge of treatment procedures and materials.
• Make use of quality materials and protocols based on up-to-date reliable clinical data.
• Use materials and sterilization techniques that are environmentally acceptable.
• Offer you the best treatment options according to your needs, including referrals to other dental
specialitists or providers when necessary.
Patients of any and all ages, who come to West Vancouver’s Dentistry-on-Bellevue, together with their families, sense our philosophy that their dental visits feel like visits with friends. We know you by your first name, we stay in touch before and after you receive services to answer any questions, and we strive to provide sensitive, caring and thorough dental care customized to your unique situation. We want you to enjoy coming to the dentist, because with your regular visits, your teeth and your health benefit most!